We're miles above the rest!
What makes us the best:
MBR operates with a decentralized management organization that will allow local management make prompt decisions for expanding operations.
- Expand relationships with economic and industrial development on a regional level to excel rail industrial growth
- Providing superior customer service that surpasses expectations and builds trust
- Endless improvements to the safety program
- Adjusting employee interests with that of management through an incentive-based system that utilizes financial performance targets
Leadership with a diverse background so we are able to evaluate and manage things differently than most Class 1 and Short Lines.
Competitive Advantage Principles:
- Extensive industry experience in all areas of finance, acquisitions, operations, marketing, development and construction in the rail industry
- Implementing the best railroad safety programs for employees and customers
- Obtaining state, provincial, and federal grants for capital investments
- Developing focused regional value added marketing programs targeting new and existing customers
- Excellent at reviewing profiles to maximize carload growth
MBR has an open line of credit with our investors to implement faster completion schedules on M&A projects and capital to invest into infrastructure.
- Identify railroads with additional carload and revenue development opportunity, and often operational shortfalls
- Geographic and commodity/customer diversification
- North American Short Lines and Regional freight railroads
- Asset purchase structure for the purpose of depreciation to offset tax liability in first several years
- Long term leases with Class 1s, towns, states, and port authorities